OAKWOOD SCHOOL AND FLEXIBLE LEARNING OPTIONS
The Oakwood School engages students into learning through a personalised learning plan that focuses on the development of literacy, numeracy, social skills, art and physical education. Oakwood School provides:
• A positive, quiet learning environment
• Small classes and individual learning support
• Case management based on the learning and behavioural needs of the young person
• Partnerships with agencies to provide holistic support and services as required
The Caulfield Park Community campus of Oakwood School is seen as an "alternative school and the program includes Music, Home Economics and Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) programs.
Integral to the program at Caulfield Park are significant events such as camps, excursions and whole school activities. Targets secondary school age students.
• Caulfield Park Community School, 319 Balaclava Rd, Caulfield North VIC 3161 • Noble Park campus, 1 Camellia Ave, Noble Park North • Frankston Campus, 9 Ross Smith Ave, Frankston Flexible Learning Network with programs at: Hastings, Rosebud, Pakenham, Mornington Oakwood School – Career Pathways Centre, Frankston • One on one support to develop individual education and career pathway plans CONTACT INFORMATION: Caulfield Park Community School T. (03) 9563 5644 E. firstname.lastname@example.org Oakwood Noble Park T. 03 9703 7400 E. email@example.com Frankston Campus T. 03 8796 0200 E. firstname.lastname@example.org Pakenham Campus T. 0477 707237 E. email@example.com Flexible Learning Networks T. 0467 704 414 E. firstname.lastname@example.org Career Pathways Centre T. 03 8796 0234/ 03 8796 0235 E. email@example.com E. firstname.lastname@example.org
03 9703 7400
03 9703 7444
- Service Address